Lady Bjelke-Petersen Community Hospital Accommodation Darling Downs
Services provided at the Lady Bjelke-Petersen Community Hospital include: Endoscopy, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Urology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental, Orthopaedic Surgery.
|Property Name||Rating||Distance from Hospital||Room Types||Max Guests||Accommodation Description|
About the Lady Bjelke-Petersen Community Hospital : The Lady Bjelke-Petersen Community Hospital services the local community and outlying areas of the Darling Downs. The LBPCH was originally opened as St. Aubyns Hospital in the 1920’s, with the hospital upgraded in 1971. In 2002 the former Kingaroy Shire Council purchased the Hospital land and buildings following the closure of St. Aubyns. The Hospital was later leased and reopened as the South Burnett Private Hospital by a private operator, and since then the hospital’s operators have changed several times, with Pulse Health assuming operations in 2008. Pulse Health ceased operations on 30th June 2015. The LBPCH is owned by the South Burnett Regional Council.
Hospital Address : 31 Markwell Street, Kingaroy, QLD 4610, Kingaroy, Darling Downs
Lady Bjelke-Petersen Community Hospital Website : http://www.ladyflohospital.com.au/