Casino & District Memorial Hospital Accommodation Northern NSW
Casino and District Hospital provides emergency and inpatient services includes: Antenatal Clinic, Gynaecology Clinic, Harm Reduction | Needle and Syringe Program, Inpatient Unit, Medical Imaging, Mental Health, Physiotherapy and Surgical Services.
|Property Name||Rating||Distance from Hospital||Room Types||Max Guests||Accommodation Description|
About the Casino & District Memorial Hospital : The hospital was originally known as the Casino District Hospital and was officially opened 16th December 1933. Two memorial tablets containing the names of the fallen were unveiled at the opening. The Northern Star on 19 June 1935 reported Governor Sir Alexander Hore-Ruthven agreed to the name of the Casino District Hospital being changed to Casino Memorial Hospital. Memorial gates were unveiled at the entrance in 1935.
Hospital Address : Hotham Street, Casino, NSW 2470, Casino, Northern NSW
Casino & District Memorial Hospital Website : https://nnswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/about/hospitals/casino-and-district-memorial-hospital.jpg